Exessive leakages in compressed air piping ! Sluggish pneumatic tools / machines operation !! Malfunctioning of precious pneumatic instruments !!! Etc.
Refrigerated Air Dryers Are unlimited problems faced by compressed air users in industries.
Refrigerated Air Dryers root cause of these problems is moisture, oil and dust particles in compressed air.
We the team of 'Pneumatic engineers, from "Drytech" offers RD Series refrigerated drying unit
(RDU). the RDU can deliver the compressed air with quality of air as per ISO specification recommended to various applications. ( Refrigerated Air Dryers )
Salient FeatureS fOR Refrigerated Air Dryers :
• Compact and Suitable for indian atmospheric conditions.
• Complete dryer operation overview through front panel display.
• Automatic cleaning of condenser.
• Louvered fin provides more heat transfer.
• Inlet / outlet digital Compressed air temp indication as an option.
• Least pressure drop.
• Adopted enviorment friendly refrigerant system.
• Reliable, automatic drain valve with by pass arrangement.
• Compact design with maintenance friendly work man ship.
We Compressed air enters into Compact, highly, efficient corrugated fin & tube 3 in 1 type heat exchanger, where Compressed air is cooled by refrigerant cycle upto +30c. At this temperature moisture from gasious form to into liguid form and separates by in-built moisture separator. This condensate will be effectively removed by automatic drain valve, further air is filtered by fine filter combination and dry air is delivered to down application.
• Maximum flow handled by individual model will be equal to nominal flow of next model.
• End connection size for model upto RD 003 V-A are of screwed BSP (f) and model RD (004 V-A onwards are of flanged ASA 150 #).
• Refer ‘A’ as a Air cooled version & ‘W’ as a water cooled version in model number. Due to continuous product development the technical specifications are subject to change.
Refrigerated Air Dryers FLOW CAPACITY AT 7 Kg/cm2g OP. PRESSURE